A refreshing watermelon summer salad that’s quick and easy to prepare for a summer evening. With the temperatures peaking this summer, I have been enjoying this lovely salad. It’s a wonderful combination of sweet and salty.
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, cubed and chilled
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pink himalayan salt and fresh pepper
- Wash arugula and dry well.
- In a large bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients and serve.