We are so excited to announce after taking a break throughout the summer we will be launching Healthy Living 101 this September. It will be the last program for 2017, so don’t miss the chance to register!
Healthy Living 101 is a program designed to dispel confusing information regarding health, well being, and diet related myths. The goal of the program is to feel empowered about dietary choice for the health of you and your family. Whether the program is taken for prevention or to actively treat a health condition, the principles are the same for all. Healthy Living 101 follows the Brio Living philosophy of how the body heals. It is designed to teach patients how to create a healthy body by eating whole foods and implementing your new knowledge about nutrition. There are no gimmicks, magic pills, or formulas. A healthy body will shed unwanted weight, correct inflammation and unleash energy like never before.
Who has benefited from this program?
- people that want to lose weight
- moms who are preparing for pregnancy
- people with diabetes and high blood pressure
- people that want to learn how to cook and eat healthier
- athletes that need better nutrition
- busy moms and dads that want to take care of their family
We are excited to announce Dr.Neetu and Kyra will be hosting several information sessions at Brio this summer. Feel free to attend with a friend to learn more about what Healthy Living 101 entails.
In-clinic Information Session will be hosted repeatedly throughout the next few months, don’t miss one of the following dates:
- Wednesday July 19 at 6:30 pm ….Click HERE to register!
- Wednesday August 16 at 6:30 pm ….Click HERE to register!
- Wednesday September 13 at 6:30 pm …Click HERE to register!
- Wednesday September 20 at 6:30 pm …Click HERE to register!
Don’t hesitate to call Brio to register or ask any questions at 604-271-9355.
We are excited to announce we will be hosting Facebook Live’s to chat about Healthy Living 101, feel free to join from the comfort of your own home:
- Monday July 24 at 6 pm
- Monday August 7 at 6 pm
- Monday September 11 + 18 at 6 pm