Hello Brio Family
As the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are following the guidance from the public health authorities to ensure the safety and well-being of all patients, staff, and practitioners.
We will temporarily close Brio Clinic for the next 2 months effective 7:00 pm March 17, 2020. We encourage you all to practice social distancing and enjoy time at home. Since the coronavirus is currently a fluid situation, we will re-evaluate our position May 15, 2020.
How will this impact you?
1) We are transitioning our Naturopathic Consultations to be web-based and over the phone. Please be patient with us as we make this transition to better serve you.
2) We will be operating at reduced hours and reduced days. In order to continue with seamless long term Naturopathic care, Dr.’s Vanessa, Carin, Jeff and Neetu will be available for TELEMEDICAL appointments: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:00-3:00pm PST. Stay tuned on our website for more details regarding hours.
3) We will be answering the phone in order to book appointments during the same hours. And emails will be answered throughout the closure. Please allow for 1-2 days response time. email@example.com. 604-271-9355
4) We are working with our supplement companies to ensure we have the best immune-supporting products, as well as products for seamless continuation of care. For the next two weeks, we will offer our patients free shipping via Canada Post for orders over $65.00 before tax. Our attempt to assist anyone in need in the lower Mainland during this challenging time.
5) Stay connected to us on our newsletter, Facebook live seminars and email health tips in order to support your immune system and help keep us grounded during this time.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we work to continue to serve our community and help everyone align to radiant health. For the latest updates and information, please visit www.yourbriohealth.com
The Brio Team