- -1 cup quinoa
- -3 large chicken breasts, thawed
- -7 cups chicken stock (low sodium, organic)
- -5 large carrots, sliced
- -5 celery sticks, sliced
- -1 cup frozen peas/or corn
- -1 teaspoon parsley
- -2 teaspoons minced garlic
- -1 teaspoon salt
- -1 teaspoon pepper
- -2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- -sliced green onion or garnish
- 1. Place all ingredients in a large crock pot. Cook on high for about 3 hours.
- 2. Then, remove chicken breast and shred using a fork. Place shredded chicken breasts back in pot and let cook for another 30 minutes.