It’s that time of the season again when we begin promoting our Brio Gives Back campaign.
This year we have partnered with another organization in our community to support the charity: Women Helping Women
We invite all of you to join us in helping both the Richmond Food Bank and Women Helping Women. Details about the donations are below. Please act fast, as we have up to November 10th to bring in Donations for Women Helping Women.
Each donation will earn you an entry into our awesome giveaway! This year we are giving away an Apple TV.
After donating beauty products to women of the Downtown Eastside for a number of years, a group of local moms decided to bring the spirit of giving closer to home. We are collecting health and beauty products on behalf of this group who will put together Christmas gift bags for a number of women living in shelters and transition/residential recovery homes in the Ladner/Delta/Surrey area.
We would greatly appreciate donations of any new and unused products such as the following:
- Toothpaste/brushes/floss/mouthwash/whitening kits
- Make-up/nail polish/perfume/make-up bags
- Shampoo/conditioner/hair care products/combs/brushes
- Creams/lotions/body scrubs/body wash
- Gift packs/gift-with-purchase items
- Hotel samples
- Blank journals/novels
- Canned and Powdered Milk
- Canned soups
- Chunky Soup
- Kraft Dinner
- Peanut Butter (all sizes)
- Canned Tomatoes and Pasta sauce
- Canned Beans and Lentils
- Diapers (size 4, 5, & 6)
- Toiletries and Personal Hygiene items