As the busy holiday season approaches us, it is a nice time to think about giving back to our community. As an outreach for the holiday season we will be collecting donations of non-perishable food items and cash. This year, you will also be able to donate directly through our website to the Richmond Food Bank until December 31st.
To thank everyone for their generosity and supporting our food drive we will be raffling off a Ninja Blender (valued at $100).
We will accept non-perishable food items and cash during our hours of operation. Whether you have an appointment or not, we would love for all of our patients to stop by to donate to the Richmond Food Bank.
The Food Bank Wish List includes:
- Baby formula/baby milk (powdered cans-they are overstocked in jarred food)
- Pastas (whole grain preferred)
- Mac and Cheese
- Healthy cereal (hot or cold)
- Canned fruit
- Meals in a tin (stew, pork ‘n beans, chili)
- Peanut butter
- Canned fish/meat
- Pasta sauce
- Canned fruits, vegetables and legumes
- Granola bars